Dear Sisters, The New England Women’s Herbal Conference is now sold out. Please sign up on the waiting list in case a space opens up!
2017 WHC Registration Information
Early Check in on Thursday Evening 4 to 6 pm
This year we will be offering Early Check In on Thursday from 4-6 pm. This will enable woman to attend the Pre-Conference intensives and also help women who are driving long distances. Registration is open ONLY between 4-6; please do not arrive earlier or later. The cost is $35 for Thursday night and includes camping or cabin (if you’ve pre- registered for indoor lodging). Food vendors will be at the camp and set up for Friday breakfast and lunch, but not Thursday dinner. Be sure to eat before arriving on Thursday
Conference Registration includes all workshops, activities, entertainment, and herb walks except for the Intensive Workshops, which are an additional $35 for each Intensive. Please note; a few of the hands on craft type of activities may charge a small material fee (between $5 – $10) payable to the teacher at the class. Material fees when requested are noted on the WHC schedule and are payable to the teacher. Meals must be purchased separately.
United Plant Savers Members
UpS members receive 10% off Adult Registration only. You will need to contact the United Plant Savers office at office@UnitedPlantSavers.org to receive the code. Become a UPS member now and you can receive your discount! www.unitedplantsavers.org
$255 Early Bird Registration Fee if registered before May 30th
Registration fee includes camping, tuition, classes and all activities. Intensives, meals & lodging are an additional fee. In order to qualify for the Early Bird discount, all fees including lodging, meals and intensives must be paid in full by May 30th .
$275 Registration fee if registering after May 30th
Elders, Teens & Children
- $175 Special Senior Citizen Rate (must be over 65) includes tuition & camping. Meal Package is $70; Indoor Lodging is $65 (bring own bedding)
- $175 Special Teen Rate (13-18) includes tuition & camping. Meal Package is $70; Indoor lodging is $65 (bring own bedding)
- $125 for Children 2 ~ 12 includes Kids Kamp and camping. For Children under 12 Meal Package is $35; Indoor lodging is $65 (bring own bedding). * Boys under ten years of age are welcome. Dear Parents & Guardians, Kids Kamp for 2017 is now full. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to be placed on the waiting list. In order for your child to attend they MUST be registered for Kids Kamp. Please do not register a child under 12 as a Teen or an Adult. Thank you so much!
SOLD OUT — Meal Package: $70 for Six Hearty Delicious Meals Participants can choose to buy a delicious meal package that includes 6 meals (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch & dinner and Sunday breakfast & lunch). Meals will be plentiful, wholesome and delicious and based on a flexitarian menu. Options will include a variety of protein (fish, chicken and vegetarian), locally sourced vegetables, and whole grains. See sample menus on the website. Meal packages are $70 and must be purchased in advance. For Children 12 and under the meal package is $35
* The Meal Plans are sold out – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on the waiting list for a meal plan.
For those women who do not purchase a Meal Plan, there will be wonderful food offerings from Tulsi Tea Room, Woodbelly Pizza, and the Accidental Caterer available for purchase at the conference!
Lodging in Camp Wicosuta Bunkhouses; $65 per person. The bunkhouses at Wicosuta are clean and comfortable. Each bunkhouse has electricity, showers and bathrooms. You can request to be with friends but must do so early (not when you arrive). The cost is for the whole weekend, not per night. Includes Thursday night if you have pre-registered and paid for Early Check In. Bedding is not provided. You must provide your own bedding (sleeping bag, blankets/sheets/pillow) and towels
Camping is FREE and included in the cost of Registration. If camping, you must bring your own camping gear including a waterproof tent, ground cloth, sleeping bags, pads, flashlight etc. Be sure that your tent is waterproof! Portapotties are provided for campers (sorry no indoor toilet facilities) and limited indoor shower facilities. Please note; camping is fun, but rustic. You must be prepared to bring what you need to be comfortable for the weekend. Personal campfires and campstoves are not permitted. There is no additional charge for camping.
Off Site Lodging
* If you opt for more comfort and privacy, you might prefer to stay in one of the lovely B & B’s and hotels in the area. The WHC is held in the beautiful lake region of NH, and there are lots of lodging options in the area. We recommend Coppertoppe. For additional lodging options: http://www.campwicosuta.com/pdf/WICO_Hotels.pdf
Intensive workshops offer participants the opportunity to delve deeper into subjects of particular interest and to work more closely with individual teachers. Intensives are 3 ½ to 4 hours in length and are an additional $35 each. Space is limited and intensives fill up quickly. Be sure to register and prepay ahead of time to ensure your space. On the WHC website: Click on Intensives for descriptions; for times, click on WHC Schedule.
WHC Cancellation Policy
All refund requests must be in writing and received in our office at the designated time notes below; please email us at email@example.com. And/or write to WHC/Refund, P.O. Box 420, East Barre, VT 05649.
August 1: All fees except for an $85 processing fee per registrant are fully refundable until August 1. (This includes tuition, intensives, meal & lodging fees)
After August 1 there are no refunds available.
We ask that you note this Cancellation Policy, as there will be no exceptions.