♥ The Little Village of Goodness ♥
The Little Village of Goodness offers a cornucopia of personal healing treatments. Journey to the ‘Little Village of Goodness’ and find a village healer awaiting you. More information on each of these practitioners, and a schedule/cost of their offerings will be posted at the Registration Table at the WHC ~
- Egg Limpias & Energetic Healing with Jen Frey. Limpias are a form of deep energetic hygiene and healing that is found in cultures around the world. This particular style comes from Jen’s work with Rocio Alarcón, Ecuadorian Ethnobotanist and Shaman. An Egg Limpia helps to remove stagnant energy, blockages, traumas, negative energies that have been directed towards you and more. It is a way of clearing the unwanted and letting your inner Light shine again. Jen Frey is a certified Plant Spirit Healing and Flower Essence practitioner and is the founder of Bridgid’s Way.
- Henna Tattoos & Body Art with Name Joti Kaur. Nam Joti Kaur is a professional Henna artist and has been practicing the art of Henna for over 15 years. She is offering Henna body art to participants of the Women’s Herbal Conference. Experience this act of self-love and self-empowerment with a stunning henna tattoo. Nam Joti is a self-taught Henna artist and has been studying the historical and traditional uses of Lawsonia inermis and L. alba since 1998. She is also a practicing herbalist and teacher of Hatha Yoga, Meditation and Sound Healing.
- Tarot and Totem Readings with Linda Valentine. Linda brings over twenty years of collected, eclectic wisdom to her work. Astrology, tarot, oracle readings, shamanic journeywork, energy alchemy, sacred art, botanical allies, and (her favorite!) animal totem medicine.
- The Goddess Steam Lodge with Liz Henke & Tory Keller. The Goddess Steam lodge is a safe sacred space for women to heal and renew themselves. It is centered around the art and tradition of vaginal steaming, an invaluable self-care tool that helps women connect more deeply with their bodies. Steam appointments will be available throughout the weekend and last between 20-45 minutes. There are a variety of herbal steam blends to choose from, serving a wide range of needs. Liz Henke is the founder of Talking Drum Herbals. Her work focus’s primarily on women’s health and incorporates vaginal steaming as an invaluable healing tool for women.
- Integrative Hypnosis, Past Life Regression and Akaskic Readings with Morgan Yakus. A skilled and sensitive practitioner, Morgan will be facilitating integrative hypnosis, past life regression and Akashic Records Readings. Through the carrier of hypnosis and past life regression, Morgan creates a safe, loving, and curious space for the client to explore ancestral story, release unwanted thought patterns, and correct unhealthy habits into compassionate and empowering behavior. Morgan Yakus is a certified hypnotist, NLP practitioner and was certified in past life regression with Brian Weiss. morganyakus.com
A percentage of each healers intake will be gifted to United Plant Savers, so in receiving you are giving….