The 27th Annual New England
Women’s Herbal Conference
Honoring the Wisdom of Our Ancestors
August 22nd ~ 24th, 2014
Join us in this Special Celebration Honoring Women’s Wisdom, Healing & Herbs The WHC is a Benefit Conference for United Plant Savers
Each year for the past 26 years, the Ne Women’s Herbal Conference has brought together leading women herbalists, healers, and plant enthusiasts from throughout the country to share their wisdom of the herbs and natural healing. Though the emphasis is on women’s health and healing, the WHC is a joyful celebration of women’s wisdom and well being. Lovely lakeside Camp Wicosuta, New Hampshire, has been a girl’s camp for over 90 years and warmly welcomes the New England Women’s Herbal Conference. The camp provides excellent facilities, indoor lodging, camping, and a lovely sandy beach on the lake for swimming and canoeing.
Teachers include over 35 respected teachers, herbalist, healers and wise women offering workshops on a wide variety of topics on herbs, healing and natural health practices.
Teachers for this inspiring & educational event include ~
Dr. Rosita Arvigo, Aku Dunyo Richter, Rocio Alarcon, Susan Grimaldi, Ann McIntrye, Dr. Mary Bove, Deb Soule, Pam Montgomery, Dina Falconi, Nicole Telkes, Kate Gilday, Bevin Clare, Diana de Luca, Mindy Green, Mz Imani, Rosemary Gladstar, Donna Bryant Winston, Eshe Faizah, Trishuwa , Sara Caldwell, Brittany Wood Nickerson, Laurie Freeman, Roberta Horsman, Emily Ruff, Mira Weil, Sandy Lory, Susanna Stone, Rhonda LaPierre, Jessica Baker, Amy Lohman, Katheryn Langelier, Amela Hall, Amy Wilson, Fearn Lickfield, Jude Christianson, and Andrea Reisen.
Registration Fee: $295 includes includes camping, all activities, classes (except for Intensives which are $35 each) and six hearty meals.
- $195 Teen Rate (13-18)
- $125 for kids 2-12
- $195 for Seniors 65+
- * Includes Camping
- Lodging Options: Indoor Lodging is available in cabins with electricity, bathrooms/showers; $65 per person (includes teens & children). Camping is included at no extra cost.
A Magical Celebration Honoring Women, Healing & Herbs
- Join us for over 60 workshops on Women’s Health, Herbs and Well Being offered by some of the country’s most respected herbalists.
- Topics for all level of interest from beginner to advanced.
- 3 Hour Intensive Workshops for more in-depth learning.
- Kids Camp for kids 2 – 12.
- Circle Within A Circle, workshops for the young woman (13 - 18)
- Crafts, Activities, Herb Walks, Canoeing
- Massage and The Popular Relaxation Oasis
Join us at Camp Wicosuta on Newfound Lake, New Hampshire
Camp Wicosuta has been a girl’s camp for 90 years and is the new home of the WHC. This lovely lakeside camp provides indoor lodging, camping areas, delicious natural local food, a wonderful beachfront, and miles of hiking trails.